Friday 26 March 2010

Casual-Co


Casualco are tee-shirt designers from the north west of England, I will let what they say on there website do the talking.

"Who are we? A small team of three, Based in the North-West of
England.
With Regular collaborators and use professional expert companies to produce
our workings
our ethos is fairly simple,Our aim is to be quirky, Alternative, Individual
and original and full of passion!
our designs are based around "casual" and "popular culture" in general, We
are a self- sufficient brand which hopes to grow further as we develop new
ideas.
Our t-shirts are professionally screen printed, our accessory's are made by
professionals with many years experience.
We have big plans to progress into other items of clothing to. We are
always looking at new and original to develop ourselves as a brand. We are a
work in progress."




That its the nail on the head. From what I have seen there tee's are spot on quality wise and are very orginal.
I have got myself the "members only" tee which was produced for the members on the forum, When I got it it was very good quality and had some very good details and ofcourse the fit was great.
I plan on getting more of there tees over summer as I think they are great for the summer weather.

Check them out at : http://www.casualco.com/
here are some of there Designs, As I said very orginal.





No comments:

Post a Comment