Wednesday 24 March 2010

"Last Watched..."

Here is a list and sort of mini-review of the films that I have watched recently...Some good and some bad.
Alice And Wounderland in 3D....


a modern take with that all the range 3D...I found the film dragged a bit and that the 3D did not fit well in places, Good but not as Good as I wanted it to be...
Next up.......
Have given a few "casual" films a re-viewing since It's been a while since I have watched them and wanting to see if my opinion of the film has changed over time.....

"Cass"

The "silver screen" biogrophy of Cass Pennant, one of the Infamous Hammers and also makes a cheeky Cameo in the film.
I have read his Biogrophy recently and found it a good read howver I found the film was lacking somewhat and although there wasnt many scenes of the good old ultra-Violance it was quite good....
From a dressers point of view theres a few nice items of clothing...Lacoste ( I presume IZOD..) Cardigans etc...
"The Firm"

Nick Loves re-make of the almost-Cult 1980s made-for-TV film " The Firm" however it takes a twist from the orginal films plot of bexie making a super-firm for England to a young lad trying to become part of the firm etc......Quite a good film with nice bits of Clothing on other however the sports-wear is a bit to much and is really a "Overkill"

They also included some of the scenes from the orginal film...Bex in his room at his mums house with the baton etc..
"Lets have ya!"

No comments:

Post a Comment