Tuesday 26 January 2010

This Wednesday....

Blackburn away. not been to football in months so im looking forward to this game, Im heading up with me old man and grandad going for a few pints and then cheer on the latics, alright im not with " the lads" but I do enjoy going with me old man.....having a pint of real ale chatting about latics etc, after all this was the person who got me into latics...


So the game...


I reckon latics should get 3 points with Melchiot coming back from a broken nose which he got from Wolves away....most of the first team are in and hopefully i shall get to see our new keeper in action.
and I should see some of our new players in action since last game I went to was Sunderland at home and I felt like utter utter death.





come on latics!

No comments:

Post a Comment