Friday 29 January 2010

Everton Preview

I myself will not be at the home match since I will be down in London for the day...but still thought I would right up a preview etc.

Wigan take on an in-form Everton at the DW stadium this Saturday and our manager Roberto Martinez will be looking to bounce back from the deafeat at Blackburn, At goodinson park back in August we lost 2-1 one of which was a last minute penalty by former latics player and legend in my eyes, Leighton Baines.
We have games in hand but need to start picking points up or it looks like we could be slipping down and into trouble....


Wigan are without Mario Melchiot again due to a neck injury sustained at Blackburn Rovers on Wednesday, Chris Kirkland is also out due to a collarbone injury.


HEAD TO HEAD

Latics Wins [league] : 2 draws: 2 Everton: 5
FA cup: Latics: 0 Draws: 0 Everton: 1
Total: Latics: 2 Draws: 2 Everton: 6

As you can see everton have won more games than us but I am still hopeful for at least a point against an in-form Everton.


Some Everton/Liverpool things.


Everton Mints



The Beatles



Liver-Building




Scousers version of Leigh's Lobby....

No comments:

Post a Comment