Wednesday 20 January 2010

Look over label?

I agree with this completely, Recently I went into Manchester with the other half and had a look around and of course since this is the Mrs..Primark was on the list of shops to visit that day.
I had a nosy around the men's section and found a nice plain black cardigan which suited the Fred Perry l/s check shirt that I had on so I thought I would buy it, Looks smart functional and can go under a jacket to keep me warm, OK i guess it could be classed as fun boy and the quality is not that good compared to say a John Smedley,Lyle & Scott or a Fred Perry one but for 8 quid it will do the job.
Also had a look in TK maxx while I was in and have to say they had some nice shirting's which I was going to pick up but I'm off to London next week so should pick up a few Nice pieces when I'm down there.......

No comments:

Post a Comment