Wednesday 27 January 2010

Film..

I'm into my horrors. more to the point classic horror, I'm into the old 40s/50's black and white horror and have watched quite a few ofthem, and ofcourse the genre defining classics that is and some of the more obscure ones, I guess I'm into black and white films all together since I'm quite into Film Noir .

I guess one of the things that i love about that era of film is the film posters, theres just something that I like about them.

The other night i watched Frankenstein Meets The Wolf man which was part of a phase during films where characters met up during the film and usually fight and had conflicts etc...
I found that the film was fantastic too watch and including the two actors of the original films,although I imagined that the film would end in an epic battle between the two or all the way through etc, but they only actually meet ( as in the wolf man, not his human form) at the end.

Still a fantastic film and could watch it again, most properly.

4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment