Monday 8 February 2010

New pastures I seek...

This Thursday I fly out to Thailand to vist my grandparents who live out there for 6 months of the year, It shall be a new adventure for me a diffrent culture,lifestyle etc Im really looking forward to it and im going to be visitng where they live, im also spending a few days in Bangkok and also a few nights on a island in the middle of the ocean.

Who would have thought it? me going to Thailand I guess this is just one of them parts of life where your just lucky and things fall into the right place

Anyway I will be updating my blog while out there adding pictures of my adventures etc...

This is what I shall be looking forward to..

Bangkok at night..


The area of Thailand im visting...





Dont think the mrs will be too pleased....



Im also taking out some Casual-Co stickers for the afformed named " Project Sticker" which is a part of there website...should be able to get them in some exotic locations, And no i dont mean between the legs of a fucking ladyboy or a hooker from a backstreet in Bangkok.

No comments:

Post a Comment