Tuesday 9 February 2010

Gitman Bros.

Gitman Bros, Is an American clothes label which sell top of the range shirts and polo shirts, There prices seem to be a bit much however from what I have heard i hear they are the dogs bollocks and when I get a job sorted out from when I get back from Thailand I may treat myself to one, Anyway here are some pictures of there forthcoming spring 2010 season.





Inspired by the early eighties, the current fall 2009 shirt collection by New York’s vintage label
Gitman Village features slim fits, bright check patterns and luxurious looking flannel button-up shirts.


While having a look around there site you can get a "customised" shirt which i am tempted to get however at around 95 pounds for a shirt I will have to think about it and I do have some other stuff I would like to get.

Anyway its a brand that I would like to invest in the future and I don't think you will see many around...

No comments:

Post a Comment