Tuesday 20 April 2010

"Film Review"




Decided to give The Football Factory a viewing again since last time I watched it I was younger and well, This film I thought at the time was quite good I have to admit.

Looking back I don't know what I was thinking there is some really piss poor acting although the scenes of ultra-violence are quite good in Contrast to Hooligan-Films that have come out over recent years.

On the clothes front there is some nice items of clothing, Notably the jacket that the leader of the Chelsea firm is quite nice as is also Rods which is either Burberry or Aquascutum looking at the check on the lining of the jacket, Few Hackett polos ( BIG logos so are garish and vulgar!) Ralph Lauren etc.

The film is based on the Novel of the same name which I find is quite a good read.


No comments:

Post a Comment