Thursday 1 April 2010

"Film of the day"

American History X


This film has got to be my favourite film ever, I have watched it countless times and it amazes me every time I watch it, The way the film contrasts between colour and black and white is flawless and the way the film is produced/acting/cast is also great.
The film shows Derrick Vinyard and how he ended up in prison for being into white power and neo-Nazism while he is in there he wakes up and tries to show is brother Danny not to go down the same path he has......
The film also contains one of the most graphic scenes i have EVER scene and I have seen some video nasties/banned films/"snuff" movies.
The film stars Edward Norton ( Fantastic performance) and Edward Furlong in the two leading roles, If you get the chance to watch this film.



"An unlikely friendship a former neo-Nazi and a black convict"

"One of the earliest scenes in the film and the most controversial"

No comments:

Post a Comment