Thursday 12 November 2009

update - Clothes,Fashion and genreal musings.

Oreet all, just thought I would do a little update on my blog since I havent done one for quite a while.

On the clothes front I have picked up two recent purchases: A wrangler long sleve check shirt ( may not define what is casual or a casual label but a very smart shirt imo and looks smart under a nice jacket.)

Also got from a family member a Hoggs Of Fife Waxed countryman jacket. Very smart and will do me for the coming winter months in WN6.

Footballing wise, couldnt not make the fulham game at home due to other things, Boyce's goal was good and although we kept piling on the pressure couldnt get that second goal needed to win. And fulham aparantly only came up with 400 fans but due to there mid-week match in Rome I can see why i presume the majorty of there fans went over to italy. Italy or Wigan? you chose.
I can not make the trip down to the big smoke on sunday against spurs due to money but hopefully we can come away with a point and White Heart Lane is a fantastic ground and theres some fantastic boozers in the area. The next latics match for me will be our home game against Sunderland where I will be meeting some of my mackem mates for a few jars and then will take in the game from my usual pew in the East stand.


Grim

No comments:

Post a Comment