Friday 21 May 2010

The Seagull Love Review



The Hovian over on www.thehovian.com sent me up a Brighton & Hove FC ( The only one at current down on the south coast) and I have to say it is a very good read and is a fantastic insite into a club 100's of miles from me and what goes on and how surporters feel about there club.
I find that the fanzine is quirky, The hand drawn pictures and comic strips which are about the current clubs position/Manager, The articles in it are top notch and I have to say are very well written, It even gives ours a run for the money.
I feel that the fanzine itself has a "innocent" look about it, As its ment to be a fanzine which can be read at half time/on the bog which gives you a laugh and you can read about fellow articles from your fans at your club.

The issue that I got and included articles about them pesky casuals and how there has been a transition between scrapping and to know standing out from the crowd etc....Very good and its also written by the hovian and I feel is what the sub culture is about today - Standing out from the crowd and just doing your own thing, Lead dont follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment