Tuesday 15 September 2009

Yet another " not been on in a while" post

These seem to be a reacuring thing! anyway on the football front Wigan Athletic had a fantastic start to the season, winning 2-0 at Villa but that seems a long time ago imo since then we have been knocked out of the league cup to Blackpool 4-0 which if im honist wasnt the best awayday for a varity of reasons, We also lost against wolves at home 1-0 but we did win against West Ham at home last sat and I hope that the results start coming in. This weekend see's the latics go to " that london" against the gunners I would be going to the game if I wasnt in work at 7 and could make the trip there and back.
Cinema wise I have been watching quite a few films, Last night I watched One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest and I have to say was an amazing film. Nick Love has done a " Remake" of the Firm, I still have to watch the film but I personaly think it will be shite. Here is the link to the Gardieans review. http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2009/sep/12/nick-love-the-firm

No comments:

Post a Comment