Saturday 18 September 2010

Wigan Athletic vs Manchester City FC

I have a good feeling about this one....Anyway Latics take on Manchester City at the DW Stadium, And with the good game put in against Sunderland I reckon the lads can go one better and get 3 points over Money Bags FC.

Manchester City travelled to Salzburg in the mid week so I wonder if that will affect there performance?

With Wigan Athletic finally coming together as a team I reckon that we could put in all the stops and do a fantastic performance.

Wigan Athletic and Manchester City's last 6 games record


Last 6 EPL Matches
Manchester City – D D W D W L
Wigan Athletic – L L W L L W

Based on that, I reckon most people with have us down to losing 2-0 However I reckon we could nick it and  if Franco Di Santo starts as could as he did on his début, We could be in for a fantastic game.

Franco Di Santo starts his latics career well


















Rebbricks Verdict: 1-0 Wigan 

Attendance - 20,000

No comments:

Post a Comment