Monday 7 June 2010

Regionalisation

Since this thing of ours has come to life over the decades and has become a sub-culture for the working class football lads.

There was various regionalisation at the start when one set of "lads" got hold of a look one mob may have moved on. for instance the sportswear look to the scruff look? maybe even for the slight time that cycling tops where in?



I think that there is still slight regionalisation even in this modern age, Maybe not the the extent that it was in the early days, For instance down south there is still not a lot of Paul & Shark I am told, And I personally have not seen a lot of hackett.



I personally try and move things on and try and in my own way stay ahead try and find brands that I have not seen people wear at Latics and our lads.





Image taken from http://www.80scasuals.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment