Sunday 13 June 2010

"Classic Inspiration and innovation in shoe design since 1950"

Clarks Orginals.


Picked up a pair of Clarks Desert Trek from Liverpool today, Had a bit of a heart attack when they cost 65 quid, However they are well worth the money, The quality on them is top notch and second to none and the fact that they are a company from Britain just adds to that appeal for me.


The fact that there shoes are not produced here any-more, The shoes are some of the best quality that I have ever had and are top moneys worth...I originally thought they where made in Britain however looking around they have stopped making them in a small Somerset towns since 2005, Shame.
And the fact that they are based in a small little town and there history and heritage is still there, Is a big factor for me.


I shall get actual pictures of the shoes themselves tomorrow, The quality on them is amazing from the stitching to the fabric, They really do have details and have that little bit extra that was worth the money that I spent.


Also one of there products is a icon in British fashion, The Desert Boot.


They use the innovating Crepe sole which Nathan Clark discovered that army officers where buying in Cairo at the time.


The same sole is used on the shoe that I have purchased.


"Clarks Desert Casuals"







No comments:

Post a Comment