Thursday 28 January 2010

What a crock of shite...

Went up to Blackburn to watch Latics last night and what a crock of shite, the goalie made a massive mistake for rovers first goal and then after we scored had half a hour of decent play and passes, but after that we just seemed to be like statues and not even sting a pass together. I'm also shocked at why Martinez did not make changes as soon as I thought he would, change the squad get some fresh players in. I'm still backing him and was pissed off when some of our "fans" bloody booed us off the pitch at half time and at full. It would take me a lot to boo my team. When i go to Latics i don't know what to expect, Win,Lose,Draw its what makes it fun.


WAFC KEEP THE FAITH


note: I also reckon Martinez needs to change the way he plays, because when he came to Latics he had a strong back 4 who was a decent defence, There is major holes in that defence that needs to be sorted out.

i will still be backing him even if we do go down.

No comments:

Post a Comment