Tuesday 25 May 2010

A new direction?

Since I am earning I can now afford clothes that I have always admired from afar, I have also started looking at things that you might not see and things I would not have considered - Boat Shoes,Chinos etc...A new direction for me in clothing maybe more bespoke shirts, Diffrent fabrics and mixing and matching casual brands with unknown brands from abroad, I am also looking for more decent quality denim instead of maybe 30 pounds from topman which look smart but do not offer that quality and asthetics that I am know looking for - Selvedge denim, Raw Denim,Organic I am spoilt for choice and I dont mind spending a ton or over for a pair of jeans - Since I can afford it and they will last years with looking after.

Expect a change in the clothing direction that I am going in,Diffrent,Moving on and ofcourse standing out from the crowd, I am already getting called an old man I can hear with a pair of boat shoes chinos with a slight turn up and a shirt.Simple yet cool and asthetically pleasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment