Tuesday 15 December 2009

Ian Brown

On saturday neet I went and watched Ian Brown at the Liverpool Accadamy. Me and me mate drove in parked up went for a dogey kebab and set about finding the place which infact was up Mount Plesant and did not look like a venue at all in my opinon. We waited inthe guest list que since we wherement to be on it...When it turns out that the surport act ( who where very good" forgot to put us on even though we ended up talking to them after the gig.
So we ended up having to pay over-the-top prices for tickets( 35 quid) and joined the line which went quite fast, After we got searched we went and got a bevvy, can of carling in a pint glass, Thought to myself OK....then when I found out the price. 3 pounds and 50 pence ofthe queens finest. Fucking rip off...then again we where in Liverpool not to mention any sterotypes of scousers!)
We then went and got a decent spec to watch the gig and The Shocks opened who where actually quite a good band dispite me missing most of there act due to decided I fancyed a drink and getting two Red Bulls for the price of 6 quid!.
After The Shocks went off had a chat with me mate and then it was time for the act of the neet, Mr.Brown who I have to say was on top form! set list was mixed but the tracks which made my night where as follows:

F.E.A.R

Stellifly

Marathon Man

Own Brain

Keep what you got

Fools Gold.

He had a few little blips which I did not think where to bad for Ian Brown, He fucked up the intro to Own Brain and had to start again and missed a note in Marathon Man not to much to mention like.

He ended up finishing on Fools Gold which was fucking amazing!





No comments:

Post a Comment